Wednesday, January 23, 2008

thaipusam... holiday for kl, selangor & putrajaya...

Yesterday, I had a fever... today... I'm back to normal... since today is a holiday... my parents too us to national zoo... to both of my parents, it was a reunion after more then 20 over years since their last visit.... for me, it was a good experience... here are some of the photo taken.... by the way... i didn't forget to wear my scarf also... :-)



That's me... looking at my mother who took the picture together with my father and both of my brothers... WHAT'S THAT SMELL!!!!


Playing at the play ground in the zoo... after we've toured the zoo for almost 2 hours...


this picture was taken by my father for me... isn't it cute... the kangaroos were almost the same size as an adult persian cat!!!

No comments: