Sunday, March 23, 2008

Activity for this week...

Weekdays... same rutine... Saturday... we were at home... my mom was away for her business... my dad has to cancel his plan for jogging... while my dad is still resting in the house on Saturday morning... we played outside...

that's me looking at my brothers... wondering what are they doing... hehehe...

afternoon... off we go to putrajaya for a wedding invitation... both my grandparents were also with us... the bride is my father's old and best friend for more then 20 over years!!! wow... that's long... they knew each other since there were 8 years old...

that's me sitting in between of my grandparents... no photos taken at the wedding hall coz I was busy running in the hall while my parents and my grandparents enjoying their meals... :)
After that, we went back to my parents house... we took an opportunity to do something that was never been done since 1988 (actually it was planned by my brother)... bath in a bathtub.... it was fun... really... wish i have 1 at home.... how fun it will be... don't forget the water bill... T_T


Tomorrow.. Sunday, 23 March is my mom's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA... LUV U MAMA....

1 comment:

Lily said...

waaghh.. tak ckp.. nk ikottttt.. .. ngaaaa