Saturday, May 24, 2008

What happened in April & May 2008? This is what happened, in summary...

Well dressed for special event at my dad's office. Only for special occation. The picture was taken waiting for my dad to finish his paintball game on morning. In the evening, we went to his office. 26 April 2008.
Another of our daily activity, in the evening after our school on 5 May 2008.
Mother's Day celebration at Alamanda, Putrajaya. Colouring contest. This was before we went to my grandparent's house in Bangi. We celebrated Mother's Day there in Bangi. 10 May 2008
This was taken at Dataran Putrajaya on 10 May 2008.
These pictures were taken when we were in Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology in Salak Tinggi. My uncle was a student here. Now he is in Asia Pacific Flight Training - Academy of Flight Training in Kota Bharu. The picture above was taken when we were in Chesna. One of the flight which is my uncle currently flying.

These pictures were taken by my father just to show how my mom and melooks almost the same. This is also marked in my calendar where I start to wear a real scarf. Not a ready-made scarf. This was on 20 May 2008.




No comments: