Monday, February 9, 2009

Aidilfitri 1429


This picture was taken on the night before we travel back to Kuala Terengganu. We started our journey at 1 am.
This was on the first night at our grandparents' house. The house was empty for almost 1 month so the house was quite smelly due to wet carpet. What my parents decided was, burn it.



This was taken on our last day of fasting. We went to pizza hut. While waiting for the time to break our fast, we enjoy ourselves with a free ride

Yes, it's a free ride. All you have to do is pressing this green button then just enjoy 3 minutes for free ride!


Getting myself ready for Aidilfitri celebration. This was on the second day and photo was taken by my brother, Raziq.

Playing with my grandfather before we depart back to my home. He loves to play with his grandchildren. After that, we took a ride with his bike.

No comments: